OXFORD COMMUNITY ACTION
Food; Education; Health and Wellbeing
The purposes of Oxford Community Action is to promote community development, social inclusion and social justice for diverse, multi-ethnic BAME communities.
We do this through a range of activities:
- coordinating weekly food distribution
- providing children and family activities to address financial and cultural barriers
- volunteer training and upskilling opportunities (including through our social enterprise
- community research projects
- projects that address health inequalities
- cycle training
The OCA Kitchen runs a community cafe at the ARK T Centre, Crowell Road, OX4 3LN. Every Tuesday we offer free meals to all customers between 12:30-2pm.